Registered Manager - Career Progression
Registered Manager - High Wycombe - Career Progression
My client is looking for a Registered Manager to join their growing organisation.
It is a fantastic time to join this exciting project, as you will be in a position where you can assist with the development of the organisation and find yourself growing with it.
As the organisation continues to grow and open new services it will mean they will be looking for new senior management staff, therefore if you are ambitious and want to progress in your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You will also be provided with on-going training which will give you skills and qualifications that will allow you to enhance your skills and help you move into senior posts as they become available.
The home itself specialises in caring for adults with learning disabilities, therefore the client group you will be working with will have diverse need.
This will bring a great deal of variety to your work.
The company provides a supportive environment.
You will be given a good induction which will help you settle well, and then you will receive ongoing support from other managers and senior members of staff.
- Registered Manager Qualification (QCF/NVQ/RMA etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience of being a Registered Manager
- Experience working with learning disabilities
To apply please send your CV to J.Reavenall@NonStopCare.com or call Josh Reavenall on 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Leeds City Centre
- Senior Practitioner Post - Good Local Authority
- Sales career in a market leading agriculture company
- Principal Consultant – International Travel
- Medical device person for a Fortune 500 company
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Fachtechnisch Verantwortliche Person GDP Schweiz
- Sales Rep.- Poland for Fortune 500 Medical company
- Win New Business As The Senior Ecologist
- QP in UK, EU QPs Welcome!
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Form F Assessors Required - Devon
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed Term Contract
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Respiratory Physiologist – CONTRACT - London
- Crop Protection Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Clinical R&D Team Leader - CAREER PROGRESSION
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - CDD - Switzerland