Project - Sales Manager (Hydraulics)
POSITION: Project/Sales Manager
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT - FULL TIME
We are recruiting a Project/Sales Manager to manage through to completion customer related accounts from enquiry to delivery.
This will include installation and commissioning of quality goods and service.
Guiding and facilitating support from key areas of the business to ensure full completion of projects within timescales, cost and deliverance maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be a well organised Project Manager who can grow our client's current accounts and business whilst also focussing on new business wins within the Energy and Marine Industry.
Excellent Project Management full life cycle from Concept design to point of sales are a pre-requisite with a drive and passion to achieve results.
Good Technical knowledge of Hydraulic systems and design technical ability and a desire to succeed as a team player are a distinct advantage.
Successful candidates will also have a reputation for working on their own initiative, with confidence, flexibility and adaptability.
Key Focus and Responsibilities:
- Customer focused front end management of projects from enquiry to tender and deliverance
- Strong Technical Ability of Hydraulics Mechanical and Electrical
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects at any given time
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers to reduce commercial risk and maximise future business opportunities
- Ability to manage projects with company software packages (MS Project/Job-Shop, Crystal, etc.)
- Participate in internal and external meetings and supplier visits.
- Client Site Management Meetings, updates and project timescales
- Manage client improvement and service deliverance against agreed KPI's.
- Manage project financially to maximise cash flow and avoid unnecessary commercial exposure
- Drives Delivery of commitments
- Collaborates to build strong relationships
- Participate in production/sales meetings to ensure delivery of projects to agreed timescales and company expectations.
- HND or Degree in Engineering Essential
- Previous experience within Project/Sales Manager role within Manufacturing/Engineering (Essential)
- Strong technical knowledge of hydraulics systems and design Mechanical and Electrical advantageous
- Awareness of Hydraulic systems and design
- Accustomed to negotiations with the ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- Current Exposure within Defence, Energy or Marine Industries/Sectors Preferred.
- Preparation of Sales Presentation, Proposals and Quotations
- Commercial Risk Management
- Supplier management
- Contract Hand over/close out
- Commercial settlements
- Ability to organise own work load.
- Excellent Time Management Skills Essential
- Proven Facilitation and Negotiation Skills
- Experience of managing high load and multiple projects
- Has a flexible attitude towards role with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good cross functional written and verbal communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to Tracie Norton or call 01484 645269.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Fulltime
- Rate: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Tel: 01484645269 07807340744
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-02 11:37:35 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Mechanical Design Engineering (inventor)
- CNC Operator/Wood Machinist
- Press Brake Operative
- Sheet Metal Worker/fabricator
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical)
- Plater / Welder
- FLT Driver / Yard Operative
- Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Fork Lift Truck Driver/Warehouse Operative
- Production Paint Sprayer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Maintenance Electrician
- Production Operative
- Business Development Manager
- CNC Milling Machinist
- Maintenance Fitter - Early Shift
- Electronic Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Vehicle body work)
- Electronic Engineer