Adults Learning Disability - Social Worker -Huddersfield -£29ph
Adults Learning Disability - Social Worker - Huddersfield - £29.62 p/hour
Our client in Huddersfield is looking for an experienced Learning Disability Social Worker to come and join their well established team.
The post is aiming to help adults with learning disabilities integrate into society.
The work will be a mixture of casework and reviews.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in this field and experience of working with Health, Community and Legal partners.
Benefits of the role.
- £29.62 per hour
- Flexible working
- Good management support
- Twice weekly payroll
- Access to My Liquid Rewards Discount Scheme
- Access to Liquid Personnel's bespoke training programme
You will have experience of…
- Completing DST's
- Independent Living Fund
- Social Circumstances reports
- Attending Tribunals
- Dealing with complex cases
- Safeguarding adults
- Review and Assessment work
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver with business insurance
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph