Service Manager - Interview on the 8th
Service Manager - Interview on the 8th - York/Harrogate
There is a vacancy as a Service Manager position available working with Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities in residential home based in York/Harrogate.
You will be joining an organisation with a close knit team in this home, they place a high value on teamwork.
This gives you the chance to learn from people in the team and teach staff members as it is a family environment.Candidates must have:
- Must have 3 years of management experience
- Working with the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Holds an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!