Senior Children Social worker Practitioner, Tower Hamlets Counc
Senior Children Social worker Practitioner, Tower Hamlets Council.
Service Care Solutions are seeking a Senior Practitioner to join Southwark Council team.
In this role, you will be required to work 35 hours per week on an initial 3 month contract with a strong possibility of extension.
The hourly rate is up to £32 dependent upon experience so please enquire for more information.
As a Senior Practitioner your role will consist of:
, Planning discharge
, Completing complex assessments and reviews
, Reducing delays in the discharge process
, Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
, Participating in team meetings
Your Essential Senior Practitioner role requires:
, HCPC registration
, Minimum 3 years Frontline service and court work
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
, Help towards your HCPC registration
, Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc)
, Compile and fund all of your compliance
, I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
, Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
, Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
, Process DBS free of charge
, Training offered for CPD
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Khalsa at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Khalsa.Singh@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for regular Job Alerts and advice.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3+Month Ongoing
- Rate: £31 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Tower Hamlets, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-02 11:59:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland