Senior Ecologist - Excellent Choices Of Locations
My client is offering an experienced Senior Ecologist the chance to choose where they want to spend the next stage of their career.
With established offices across the country including Edinburgh, Bristol, Oxford and Bristol you can take advantage of this excellent opportunity.
With well established and specialised ecological teams across all of these offices, you will be surrounded by likeminded professionals and be given the chance to manage them as the new Senior Ecologist.
Considering this, the following experience and qualifications are required for this position:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Senior Ecologist
- Natural England Class 2 Bat Survey License
- Full CIEEM membership
- Full UK drivers license
With these great choices in locations comes the added benefit of job security.
This consultancy is one of the UK's largest multi-disciplinary consultancies and they continuously win the best projects the country has to offer year after year.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Leeds City Centre
- Senior Practitioner Post - Good Local Authority
- Sales career in a market leading agriculture company
- Principal Consultant – International Travel
- Medical device person for a Fortune 500 company
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Fachtechnisch Verantwortliche Person GDP Schweiz
- Sales Rep.- Poland for Fortune 500 Medical company
- Win New Business As The Senior Ecologist
- QP in UK, EU QPs Welcome!
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Form F Assessors Required - Devon
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed Term Contract
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Respiratory Physiologist – CONTRACT - London
- Crop Protection Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Clinical R&D Team Leader - CAREER PROGRESSION
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - CDD - Switzerland