Shift Manager x3
Role: Shift Manager X3
Salary: £30'000 - £38'000 P/A + Excellent benefit package, fantastic pension
Shift: Days based (Includes 1 weekend per month)
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Shift Engineering Manager to join a prestigious, industry leading, manufacturer in the Bradford area.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for driving performance of the Engineering team on shift in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
This will make demands on your management, communication and organisational skills.
What the role includes:
- Liaise with the Engineering Management Team to plan & prioritise work to minimise machinery downtime & ensure maximum use of resources.
- Co-ordinate maintenance priorities with the Maintenance team and ensure this is planned in advance to avoid production disruption
- Coach, develop and lead engineers
- Continuously identify ways to reduce costs & improve standards & efficiency in all areas
- Ensure Quality Management Systems & procedures are followed in all areas of responsibility.
- Achieve hygiene audit requirements, plan & manage planned shutdowns with Hygiene Manager
- Ideally will be qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical/electrical Engineering, BTEC level 3 in Mechanical & Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- To be successful in this position will require strong leadership and coaching skills in order to engage, motivate and develop on shift Engineers in this demanding environment.
- Proven experience in delivering strong results through a team in a people management role gained from within a Manufacturing, or similar, environment is therefore essential.
It is desirable if this included leading a team of engineers.
- The nature of the role demands an ability to problem solve and fault diagnosis, report information/findings, develop recommendations, and implement process changes in order to improve operational performance.
The ability to demonstrate this through previous experience is therefore essential.
In return my well known client can offer great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package.
In addition to an attractive salary, they also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more.
To apply for this Engineering Team Manager position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Jordan Kellett at E3R on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
E3R specialist industry sectors:
Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
E3R specialist Skills Area's:
CNC Machinists & Manual
Please contact E3R on 01484 645269 or forward your CV "apply on line" no
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Technical Manager
- Engineering Machine Operator / Minder
- Fibreglass Laminator
- Installation and Service Engineering Manager
- TIG Welder Stainless and Pipe
- FLT Driver - Counterbalance & Reach
- Vehicle & LGV Technican
- Sheet Metal Worker/fabricator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Panel Wirer
- Maintenance Electrician - Nights
- Engineering Surveyor - Mechanical
- Plater / Welder
- Engineering Surveyor - Pressure
- Architectural Working Site Supervisor / Fixer
- Electrical maintenance engineer
- Electrical maintenance engineer