Cavendish Professionals is proud to be working with a well-established civil engineering contractor in London who have experience working on major developments and rail projects across the Capital.
We are looking for an experienced Concrete Foreman to work on a one-year rail station project in West London.
The Concrete Foreman's key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Daily and weekly planning for works schedules
- Resource planning including the requirements for materials and equipment
- Management of the in-house teams and subcontractors
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Site administration including management of the site diary, timesheets and plant returns etc.
- Management of the works and solving possible technical issues
- Managing the health and safety including the reporting thereof Requirements
The successful applicant will also need to have the following requirements:
- Have a proven ability as a Foreman on civil engineering projects
- Hold a valid CSCS card, SSSTS/SMSTS and First Aid certification
This is a contract position but could be extended to a permanent role.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare