- North Dublin
- 3 month contract (extensions expected)
- Great Company
Technical Writer required for an exciting contracting role with a leading IT company who have their R&D base in North Dublin.
The company are seen as a global leader within their industry and you would have the chance to work on the documentation of a number of projects that have stemmed from their R&D department.
The role will involve both drawing up technical documentation from scratch and reviewing documentation from external vendors who provide services to the business.
This position requires somebody with solid experience in technical writing who can understand new products quickly and adapt to the companies documentation system with ease.
We are ideally looking for the following skills:
- 3+ years technical writing experience
- Solid understanding of the documentation life cycle
- Experience working alongside other tech writers and alone
- Exposure to Mad Cap would be a bonus but not essential
- Understanding of structured authoring and related concepts
- Experience documenting software and hardware products would nice
- Ability to self-manage projects
- Ability to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
For more information call Ross Irwin at Reperio on 015253404 or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer
- Tableau Developer (Contract)
- Java Developer
- SharePoint / .Net Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialist
- Android Developer
- Java Developer