Global Pharmacovigilance Associate - Grow with a market leader!
I am looking for drug safety scientists, for my client, a French pharmaceutical company, an European Leader in developing and manufacturing radiopharmaceutical products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company, as you will have a real impact on the future of these innovative products.
In addition, you get the excellent opportunity to join a very talented team, giving you the chance of both self- and career development with this continually growing company.
4 years experience as a pharmacovigilance/drug safety scientist
PhD in Pharmacy, or strong scientific background
Excellent comand of French and English;
Sounds like an interesting opportunity? Apply to find out more, by sending your CV in WORD format, to me, Tatiana TERNOVSCHI at email@example.com, or call me at +33 176 753 340, for a confidential conversation.
I am looking forward to receiving your CV!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company