Epidemiologist - Global Pharma - Netherlands
My client is a global pharmaceutical company with offices worldwide that focuses on gastro-intestinal, respiratory products and dermatology with a long history of providing excellent patient care and scientific breakthroughs! If you are an experienced epidemiologist looking to work within an international team, this is the opportunity for you! They are hiring an Epidemiologist to work at one of their HQ in the Netherlands!
For the Epidemiologist role, you will:
- have experience in epidemiology studies and non-interventional studies;
- have good knowledge of drug safety and adverse effects;
- have previous knowledge and experience of clinical trials, particularly late phase;
- hold an educational background in Epidemiology or related fields (MSc/PhD);
- speak fluent English.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on +31 207 0910 70 or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start