Play Worker - Doncaster
Responsible For: Under the direction of a senior worker
We are looking for a Play worker to join our clients well established team based in Doncaster.
As a Play Worker you will communicate effectively with children and families, empowering them to make their own decisions and engaging them as active partners in integrated working verbally and in writing.
Full Time 37 hours per week on a 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
, The planning, delivery and evaluation of programmes, in accordance with the EYFS Framework that meet the needs of local children young people and families across the cluster area with particular focus on families eligible for a two year funded place;
, The delivery of activities and sessions within children's centres and community settings across the cluster area with a particular focus on transition from home and to a setting;
, Undertake direct early and preventative work with families across the cluster area in a variety of settings;
, Engagement with, and promotion of, services to families across the cluster area with particular focus on families eligible for a two year funded place.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Radiographer - Lewisham, London
- Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist - Lisson Grove, London
- Team Manager Localities Team
- Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team - Shrews
- Assistant Team Manager Child Protection Team
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Finchley, London
- Best Interest Assessor, Lewisham Council
- Band 6 RGN - Runcorn
- Childrens Team Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Childrens Service Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Children's Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Adult Learning Disability Social Worker West Sussex, Horsham
- Social Worker – Assessment Team - Dudley
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Social Worker | Looked After Children Team | Cumbria
- Qualified Social Worker, Senior Practitioner, Cumbria, Children
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Newly Qualified Social Worker | Adult Services