Children's Social Worker - North West London
Qualified Social Worker - Children's First Response Team - North West London.
I am currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to work in a Children's First Response Team based in North West London.
The role will be paying up to £26-28 LTD per hour dependent upon your experience.
This will initially be for a 3 month contract with the view to becoming an ongoing contract.
We are looking for candidates who can start ASAP although notice periods will be taken into account.
To apply to this post, you must have:
, A degree in Social Work
, HCPC registration
, 2 years minimum post qualifying experience working in Statutory Children's Social Work
, Experience of casework responsibility for direct work with children and families within a statutory fieldwork setting
Duties in this post:
, To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
, To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
, Undertake Initial and Core Assessments of children and families in accordance with the Assessment Framework.
, Ensure that every allocated child has an up to date and outcome focused Plan.
, Prepare and present reports for a range of purposes, including child protection conferences, child looked after reviews and court, and ensures that these are produced to a high quality standard.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant specific to you with a wide range of social work knowledge
, Excellent and competitive rates of pay
, An extensive range of exclusive Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Expert payroll service processed twice per week
, Frequent job updates sent to you exclusively to meet your requirements
, £250 bonus offered for referring a friend to any job role
, Loyalty Bonus Scheme granting access to our rewards website which includes free gifts such as televisions, mobile phones and more
If you would be interested in the role or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emmy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email your CV to Emmy-Leigh.Stanley@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus so if you know anyone other than yourself who might be interested in the role please contact us directly.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland