Study Manager / Senior Scientist - Pharmacokinetics
We are currently looking for a Study Manager with experience of Pharmacokinetics to join the Metabolism team with a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Study Manager - Pharmacokinetics you will gain experience working with a large team of metabolism experts and work with a wide variety of compounds, ranging from pharmaceuticals, crop protection and chemicals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager - Pharmacokinetics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Undertaking the role of Study Director, managing routine studies, processing and interpreting pharmacokinetic / toxicokinetic data and ensuring that all studies carried out are performed to a high scientific quality.
Preparation of study plans, schedules, data, reports, posters and SOPs to high scientific standards within agreed time frames.
To undertake laboratory work in relation to pharmacokinetic studies.
Maintaining GXP, A(SP)A and HSE compliance throughout all areas of responsibility, and providing training and guidance to team members and peers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - Pharmacokinetics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a life sciences related discipline, eg.
pharmacology, chemistry or biological sciences.
Proven industry experience working on pharmacokinetic studies as a Scientist, Senior Scientist or Study Manager / Study Director.
A working knowledge and practical experience working under GLP guidelines.
Key Words: pharmacokinetics | toxicokinetics | study manager | study director | metabolism | GLP | pharmaceuticals |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 02/08/2016
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Cambridgeshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Tel: 020 3225 5124
- Fax: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2840
- Posted: 2016-08-02 14:23:14 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager