Ass. Group Pastry Chef - Â£27,500 pa - MANAGEMENT ROLE
Assistant Group Pastry Chef - 4 Sites - 27,500
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Assistant Group Pastry Chef (Snr CDP Pastry+ Level)
Establishment: Set of Four Exclusive Food Led Restaurants
Average Covers: 40 for lunch, 180+ for dinner
Cuisine: modern British/Mediterranean
Brigade: 20+ within main kitchen and pastry per site
Locations: Central London
Salary: 27,500k per annum
Shifts: 7 shifts per week (48hrs per week)
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A competent and driven Pastry Chef that has a strong knowledge and passion for contemporary cuisine.
A Pastry Chef who is confident to co-design menu's (changing four times per annum per site).
A Pastry Chef that is well organised and can work well under pressure.
A Pastry Chef that is a keen team player/ motivator.
A chef who enjoys training others!
A hands-on pastry chef.
A pastry chef who can work well with large volume.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development.
Be part of an exclusive restaurant group.
MEAL DICSOUNTS IN ALL RESTAURANTS WITHIN THE GROUP.
Meals and uniform provided whilst on duty.
DISCOUNTS ON HIGH STREET STORES.
An organised kitchen and professional working environment.
LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed.
One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£27.5k - 30k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jason Camilleri
- Tel: 07837341522
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 489456
- Posted: 2016-08-02 14:27:51 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- Sous Pastry Chef - Â£30,000++ - Three AA Rosettes
- Head Pastry Chef - Pushing for Michelin - Â£40,000
- Waiter - AA British Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,500
- Bartender - AA Iconic Restaurant & Bar - London Bridge - 20,000 + tronc
- Demi Chef de Partie - 40hrs p/w - *Michelin Standards - 21,000
- Commis Chef - Michelin Standard Standards- Members Club - 17k - 40hrs
- Commis Chef - 40 hours per week - Private Members Club - 17,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Busy 2AA Restaurant within 5* Luxury Hotel - 23k
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Iconic Restaurant within 5* Hotel - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Celebrity Chef - 25k
- Demi Chef de Partie - Members Club / Gastro Pub Setting - 48 hours per week
- Chef de Partie - 3AA European Kitchen - Covent Garden - Â£26,000 based on 8 shifts!
- Night Chef - 5* Luxury Hotel - 25,000 - 10pm - 8am
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Famous Exec Chef - 25,000 - 4 days per week!
- Chef de Partie - Amazing New Opening - Central London - 28,000
- Senior Sous Chef - East London - Contemporary British Restaurant - Â£35,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - 1AA British Restaurant - 24k - 48 hours
- Chef de Partie - British Fine Dining Restaurant - 48 hours - 26,000 + OT Paid