Residential Support Worker - Children's EBD - near Reading
Residential Support Worker - Children's EBD - surrounding areas of Reading
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience)
I am recruiting for several Residential Support Workers within the Reading area on a permanent full-time basis to support young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
To be a part of a team offering a comprehensive residential service to children and young people, the aim being to ensure the physical, social and emotional care, and development of the young residents and the establishments.
, NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People or equivalent
, At least a years' experience of working within a Residential Child Care environment
, An understanding of the needs of young people in public care
, Flexible working hours
, Needs to be a driver
, Needs to be over the age of 21
, To promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines within the home.
, Working in line with young people's care plans.
, To work in accordance with the National Minimum Care Standards for Children's homes and co-operate with any inspection process.
, Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting yourself in a highly profes-sional manner.
, Work in partnership with other agencies to the benefit of the young people.
, Participate in, and complete reports for, Statutory Reviews and meetings concerning the young people.
, Acts as key worker for nominated young people.
, Participates in case reviews and meetings with social services.
, Complete and maintain administrative records as required by the home.
, Provide and participate in leisure activities in line with the care plans of the young people.
, To supervise and mentor new members of staff.
, Attend and participate in supervision and staff meetings as required in the National Mini-mum Care Standards.
If you are interested in this role or would like to apply, please contact Chelsea Costello on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Guildford
- Supervising Social Worker - Norfolk - Interim
- Senior Adult Social Worker - Guildford
- Social Worker - Adults Team - Isle of Wight - £39ph
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Staffordshire Council - Neg
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England