Up to £16,965 per annum
Full or Part-time
Bluebird Care provides the highest standards of care to older people in their own homes enabling them to live and enjoy being surrounded by their own family, friends & belongings.
Nationally, Bluebird Care is the UK’s leading care at home provider.
Due to more customers wishing to use our services we are currently looking to recruit full time and part time Care Assistants to work a combination of shift patterns across the area we provide care and support to our valued customers.
Our areas of operations are Havant, Waterlooville, Petersfield, Liss, Bordon and Grayshott.
Bluebird Care - Petersfield has some fantastic Care Assistant opportunities in your local area.
Guaranteed hours contracts are available up to 37.5 hours per week.
For this the successful candidates will receive up to £16,965 per annum.
(£16,965 is for a 37.5 hour week).
Other contract options are available to suit your lifestyle such as zero hours and bank contracts
Pay rates for Zero Hour Contracts are
- Weekdays £8.70 an hour
- Weekends £9.79 an hour
- Bank Holidays £15.95
Bluebird Care will provide the successful Care Assistant with:
- An established working pattern
- Very competitive pay
- Mileage allowance of 35p a mile
- PPE equipment
- Quality ongoing training and vocational qualifications in including QCF's
- Career development opportunities with our career pathways program
- Solid induction program
- Smart Phone
We will work with you and develop you to become a great Care Assistant.
You must be over 18 with your own transport and have fluent written and spoken English.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Customer Service Apprentices
- Factory Operatives
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Goods In/Out Operative
- Experienced aluminium window and door fabricators
- Adjuster Assistant
- VB.Net/C# Developer
- Front-End Web Developer (6 month Contract)
- Occupational Therapist (Specialist Practitioner)
- Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)