Good primary school teacher role, NQT preferable. Kent
My client is a good primary school, located in Kent.
They are looking for a primary school teacher to join their current team of dedicated teachers.
My client is looking preferably for NQT, so you don't need to have any previous experience with working as a primary teacher.
However, if you have a few years of experience and QTS, you still should apply.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate teacher, looking for a September start, the school will be looking forward to hear from you!
The school recently had on OFSTED check and received the grade ‘good', which means that the students are performing very well and are engaged with lessons.
As a teacher you can perform your classes effectively, rather than focusing on a classroom management.
You will receive a great training program and possibility to grow within the school.
Immediate start in September and visits in August will help you to get the general feeling about the school itself.
You will receive:
- A permanent position, stability in your career.
- Possibility of a career growth due to training.
- Immediate start in September (could be flexible) and interviews in August.
- Great location of the school in Kent.
- Competitive basic salary of M4-5.
You should have:
- NQT preferably, QTS's accepted.
- DBS check.
- Great teaching and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn the new things.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
QTS, NQT, Primary school, Primary school teacher, Kent, England, OFSTED, Permanent, Career growth, KS 1, KS 2, Key stage 1, Key stage 2.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Chemistry specialist – High performing school – Outer London
- Safeguarding Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Analytical Chemist / Test method validation - Swiss medTEch
- 2 x Field Service Engineers - Switzerland - IVD
- Locality Position - NW London - Rotational post
- Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager
- Spreek je Nederlands? QA needs you!
- Research and Development - Organic Synthesis
- Building Surveyor - Important Government role - Tight deadline!
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- Product Stewardship Specialist - Wide Regulatory Skill-Set
- Agrochemical/Biocide Product Development Teamleader + RA
- Medical Information- Build your career! - Bulgaria
- Medical Director ONC- Flexibility Germany
- Build a Pharmacovigilance team - Frankfurt
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader