Software engineer, DSP, C, C++, OO, VHDL, VERILOG, ELECTRONICS
Role: Software engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
Sponsorship: The client is not in a position to sponsor candidates
Are you a DSP Software Engineer looking to work with ground breaking technology?
This is a fantastic opportunity for DSP Software Engineers who wish to be a part of a friendly and open team who take pride in their day to day work.
Employees of this organisation get to work closely with management along with other employees in the organisation.
This organisation has recently relocated to the Wiltshire area and are a growing company.
If you like the idea of working with a lively and friendly team in the Wiltshire area, then this could be the role for you.
The successful DSP Software engineer will have experience in:
, Embedded Software or Hardware experience
If this DSP software engineer role appeals to you then don't hesitate.
Please contact me as soon as possible in order to be considered.
Call Rachael Wallis on 0117 4280 600 or email your CV to email@example.com!
, C++, embedded, DSP
More Jobs from ISL
- NPI product development engineer, Medical, sensors, electromech
- Software Engineer- PHP MYSQL
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Surrey - £65,000
- Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive - Reading - £45,000
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech - Java 8, Open Source
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- Senior Product Manager
- Interim Head of Discharge
- Senior Front End Developer
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer