Team Manager: Referral and Assessment
Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the step up in their career to management level.
My client in North London is also offering a fantastic relocation package to assist you if you are looking to London, one of the most vibrant cities in world.
- HCPC Registered Social Worker
- 3 - 5 years management experience within the Social Care Sector
- Knowledge and Practice of Section 47 enquires
- Previous Management experience within a Referral and Assessment Team
- Ability to grow and develop a team and your own career.
Location: North London
Salary: £48,000 - £54,000
If this is somethin you are interested then please apply or get in contact with Jonny Bartrum from NonStop Care on 0207 940 2100.
Altenatively email me via J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately
- Design Engineer - OEM - HPV - Start up - Perm