EMEA Product Manager : Molecular Diagnostics
A multinational life-science research company located in France, as a result of their ongoing business expansion is now looking for an experienced marketing/product management professional who will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the overall marketing strategy for their Virology & Tuberculosis molecular diagnostics products across EMEA region.
Role : Product Manager - EMEA
Location: home-based, Europe
1) Educational background within life-sciences
2) Previous product management/marketing experience with in molecular diagnostics market segment.
1) A very attractive package
2) An opportunity to represent a world leading product portfolio in the market.
3) High level of flexibility & independence
4) Further career development in a rapidly growing company
5) A well secured job in today's uncertain market
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Paurush Dhiman of the Commercial Recruitment team at NonStop Recruitment either by calling +31207091070 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Weltweites Unternehmen - Product Manager
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- MSL - Hepatologie - BeNeLux
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Deputy Team Manager-Floating between R&A and MASH
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview next week!
- Medical Writer - France - product launch
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Image Manager – CDD – Nice
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Enter the Pharmaceutical industry- Global CRO
- Lead Developer – Public Sector Contract – ASAP
- Science Teaching Opportunities - Bedfordshire
- Social Worker: MASH