Pharma QP (Qualified Person)
My client, a growing pharmaceutical company based in Scotland is focused on creating innovative products for the pharma market - improving life's of many individuals worldwide.
They are actively looking for a QP to help in their mission, this position gives you the opportunity to be a part of something special, excel in your career whilst making a difference.
My client also offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Below is a list of responsibilities and key experienced needed in order to carry out your new role successfully.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures
- Certification of batches to local and EU regulations
- MHRA experience
- To monitor customer complaint feedback as required
- Drive and employ all CAPA and change controls
- To work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure batch documentation review and certification is carried out in a timely manner
- To assist in carrying out non-conformance investigations
- To maintain a cross company unity in GMP compliance
- To maintain knowledge of current guidelines and GMP's in line with duty for continual professional development
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified QP for commercial products
- Biologic experience
- Previous Quality Assurance GMP experience
- Up to date understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent scientific and technical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to meet changing needs and priorities of the business
- Proactive in expanding own understanding and knowledge
This position is based in Scotland.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QA GMP Manager, Global Projects
- Business Development Manager-Top Vascular Player Worldwide
- Chemistry Teacher – Outstanding sixth form – New facilities
- English teacher – Urgent – Immediate interviews.
- Biology Specialist – High Performing Sixth Form – Academy schoo
- Aseptic Officer (Sterile Operational Quality Leader) - Travel
- Process Engineer - Pharma - great company
- Business Transformation Finance Manager - CFA, commercial team
- Support Analyst – variety of roles – January Start
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Creative Medical Writer Role–Scientific–London
- CRA in Germany – Kickstart your Medical Devices career!
- Marketing Manager – Leading Cosmetics - Paris
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East
- Laboratory Coordinator - Bucharest
- Production Quality Engineer (m/w) im Norden Deutschlands
- VME Contractors needed! Government role, high headcount