ARC en France - Postes dans l'industrie!
If you feel stuck in your job as a CRA and feel that you do not have any future career perspectives, maybe it is time for a change.
With the right opportunity, you can become a SCRA, Lead CRA or Project Manager in less than 2 years.
My client is one of the biggest CROs in the world, an ethical company which strongly encourages internal promotions.
They are now looking to expand their Clinical team with a competent CRA II in Paris! You would be required to travel on the territory of France at least 6 times/months and spend the remaining time in the CRO's beautiful office in Paris - flexibility of 1-2 days max home-based.
We are looking for a CRA with at least 1,5 years of experience, fluent in English and French.
Call me, Raluca Pop, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +442079 402 105.
Please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities that we may have within these fields.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures that we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across the whole Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within clinical research for the life science industry, I can offer market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding suitable roles for you, but also giving accurate and honest advice in regards to salaries, work conditions and department reputations for roles across the UK.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey