Specialist Clinical Pharmacist
This facility is one of London's most prominent and newly-refurbished acute private hospitals.
This prestigious hospital is renowned as one of the best equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in London.
It provides outstanding medical and surgical specialities as well as a purpose built intensive care unit and a range of theatre units all supported by world class doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
This hospital prides itself on patient care and providing the best support possible for patients.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Specialist Clinical Pharmacist to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good spoken and written English
- BPharm/ MPharm Degree
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Registration with the RPS is desirable
- Postgraduate Certificate/ Diploma
- Additional specialist training/knowledge as appropriate
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
- Oncology or Critical Care exposure is desirable
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes