Service Care Construction are currently recruiting for a Plumber in the Luton area.
A Housing Association based in Luton has a fantastic job opportunity for a Plumber to join their very busy team.
As a Plumber for this Housing Association based in Luton it is essential that you have proven experience undertaking plumbing work and related skills and you must hold the relevant professional qualifications of Level 2/3 NVQ.
A full clean drivers licence is also a must.
The Plumber role in Luton will require the successful candidate to carry out a range of plumbing work including day to day maintenance and refurbishment project work.
You must also hold a full clean driver's license.
If you are interested in this great opportunity as a Plumber please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland