This global corporation has a new exciting role available for an experienced accounts clerks.
This is a 6 month opportunity to join and support a dynamic finance team in a busy environment.
Based in Parramatta, this company genuinely cares about its employees and provides them with the best environment and tools to succeed
Reporting to the Accounts team leader, your role will include:
- Cash handling
- Maintain accurate Balance Sheet
- Accounting for revenues and cost of sale
- Stock recording
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily collection and reconciliations
- Process deals, manage inventory
To be considered for this position, you will need to possess and demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience working in a finance administration environment
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Organisational skills
- Clear and strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this established organisation.
If you feel you have the right attributes, please apply directly below.
For more information, you can contact Greg on 8270 9758
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator