Accounts Receivable Manager
A longstanding, well-known brand, this multinational electronics company has been in operation for over a century and continues to push industry standards in production and sustainability.
They are currently seeking an experienced “Accounts Receivable Manager” to supervise a medium sized team and improve processes.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, the primary objective of this role is to ensure that accounts receivables, collections and associated activities are carried out in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
Managing a team of 6-10 staff you will be responsible for:
- Setting and monitoring KPI'S to achieve corporate objectives
- Close off month end, run all reports and prepare ad hoc reports as required
- General supervision of the receivables function
- Review and recommend approval of new credit applications
- Maintain credit limits
- Provide support to National Credit Manager as required including:
- Daily banking/collections/reconciliations/cash allocation and claims investigation and processing
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Claims management experience, finance debt collection
- Repossession and compliance background (highly regarded)
- Customer centric attitude PPSR, AML & Privacy Act knowledge
- Strong reporting ability
- Experience with trade credit Insurance (essential)
- Ability to assess financial statements and make commercially informed decisions
- Strong legal recovery knowledge and experience SAP experience
- Strength in managing and motivating high performance
If this position sounds like the path you would like to pursue, please apply directly or contact Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Audit Senior
- Payroll Officer
- Healthcare Customer Service
- IN HOUSE LEGAL SECRETARY - INSURANCE
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Receptionist | Team Assistant | Office Support
- Business Development Manager - Print
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Intermediate/Senior Legal Secretary - Workers Compensation
- Legal Secretary - Public Liability
- Sales Support Officer
- Credit Controller