Media and Communications Coordinator
This global education organisation is renowned for providing a learning method which gives children the opportunity to reach their full potential.
An opportunity has arisen for a Public Relations professional to join their head office on Sydney's North Shore as their Media & Communications Coordinator.
The role will initially be a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to turn into a permanent role after the first year.
You will be responsible for creating marketing materials and publications and promoting the brand through targeted media communication strategies and events.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing, producing and coordinating communications such as media releases, articles and promotion materials across a variety of media outlets
- Identifying target audiences and coordinating communication strategies to increase public awareness
- Maintain relationships with key media groups, businesses and journalists
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for company executives
- Research, write, proof read and collate content for internal and external publications
- Assist the team in the implementation and coordination of PR programs, special events and activities including the design and creation of promotional
- Arrange promotional interviews with students, instructors and parents and compose publications based on the contents of the interview
- Manage the Social Media Accounts
- $60K - $65K + Super
- Full training and ongoing learning
- Opportunities for international travel
- Excellent work environment
- Supportive culture
- Successful global business, well established in Australia
You will have tertiary qualifications in Public Relations/Communication/Journalism, together with hands-on experience in a media relations role.
Naturally your strong communication skills, both written and verbal, together with your keen eye for detail will be essential to your success.
Furthermore, given you will be preparing high quality documents you will also possess high intermediate-advanced MS Office and IT skills.
To fit comfortably the team, you will have a passion for education and working with children along with a positive and helpful attitude.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Roché Dreyer on 8270 9740.
( SK92360A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Customer Service Agent
- Debt Investigation and Recovery Officer
- Service Coordinator
- CONVEYANCING SECRETARY - LONG TERM TEMP ASSIGNMENT
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Security Projects Technician
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Workers' Compensation
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Life Insurance
- Junior Legal Secretary - Insurance (Medical Negligence)
- Intermediate/Senior Legal Secretary - Banking & Finance
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Property
- Leasing Paralegal
- Legal Secretary - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Assistant - Wills & Estates
- Senior Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Senior Legal Secretary
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Corporate Advisory