CWD Social Worker - Lower Caseloads
Looking for your next Children with Disabilities opportunity? Apply now.
Our client, based on an island off the UK, is looking for a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, they can offer you a lower caseload, meaning a work life balance for you.
They will also consider candidates without experience of Children With Disabilities as long as you have Child Protection Experience and a genuine desire to work in the field.
They are willing to pay upto £32 an hour for the right candidate, a competitive pay rate leaving you with more cash in your pocket.
What they can offer you;
- Longer term contract
- Quick feedback for your CV
- Excellent development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Telephone interviews
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself!
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris