BI and Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst
BI and SFE Analyst, Up to 50k base salary, Berkshire
Our client has a passion for improving health.
They are committed to focusing their research and development on innovative products and medical devices that address unmet medical needs, particularly in their specialist areas of central nervous system disorders.
The vision is to be a leader in their specialist areas, recognized for a creative spirit and unique personalized customer service.
People are at the heart of the company and together they are dedicated to delivering solutions for the recovery and maintenance of better health.
Working closely with internal and external customers to deliver timely, insightful and comprehensive information your main accountabilities will include:
, Performance and inputs monitoring and reporting
- Mange the reporting process and report on sales performance, budget spend, activity etc Provide regular sales force activity reporting as required.
, Business Planning and implementation
- Provide insight and data as appropriate to support business planning.
Work with the BI manager to help produce accurate sales forecasts
, Customer and Market Insight
- Provide analytical support to KAMs, RADs, RBMs etc.
Ensure insights are communicated properly through relevant platforms
, Financial and budget responsibilities
To be successful for this position you will ideally have:
, Degree level education
, Analytical aptitude and an ability to work on a broad range of activities
, Prior experience within Sales Force Effectiveness, Intelligence or Strategy role, for a pharmaceutical company
, Knowledge of various pharma and healthcare data sources
, IT competency, particularly in Excel
, The ability to explain compelling recommendations
What should you do next?
This BI and SFE Analyst job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay.
If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Rate: £50000 per annum + base salary + extensive benefits
- Location: Berkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Tel: 01625 541044
- Fax: 01625 541031
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-03 09:22:47 -
- View all Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Associate Medical Writer
- External Communications and PR Manager EMEA
- Group Account Director
- Regulatory Affairs Director
- Snr Brand Comms & Patient Relations Manager
- European Customer Insight Manager
- Account Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Clinical Trials Supply Project Manager
- Global Risk Management Scientist
- Global Patient Safety Scientist
- Global Patient Safety TA Leader
- Principal/Lead/Senior Market Access Writer
- Senior Medical Advisor
- Medical Science Liaison
- Medical Lead - Bio therapeutics
- Medical Lead - Rheumatology
- Medical Affairs Manager
- Final Signatory Reviewer