Digital Marketing Executive, £35,000, London
A leading organisation in the digital automotive and trading industry is seeking an experience and skilled Digital Marketing Executive to take ownership over the online channels for one of their leading brands.
Joining a bustling and growing team, you will have the opportunity to develop the company's digital marketing strategy to increase site and brand engagement.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing targeted and segmented email campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC and Lead Generation.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Executive
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in digital marketing.
- A background in B2B publishing or e-commerce and online trading strongly preferred.
- An entrepreneurial individual with a strong interest in the automotive industry.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a digital marketing role.
- Start: 03/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Willow Oxford
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WO37
- Posted: 2016-08-03 10:25:11 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel
- Account Manager, London, £40k, Events
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Marketing Executive, London, £13.50ph, B2B Publishing