Hospitality ~ West Bridgford, Nottingham ~ Superb Firm!
Hospitality - West Bridgford, Nottingham
£6.80-£8.00 per hour
This care organisation take pride in delivering high quality service to their customers.
The kind of care which they would expect for their own loved ones.
You will provide a professional but relaxed atmosphere in the dining room to ensure that residents and visitors of this purpose-built luxury care home receive an efficient food service.
To maintain a clean working environment within the dining room and kitchen areas.
- To ensure that the dining rooms are clean and tidy.
- To assist with all aspects of the hospitality services, including cleaning tasks
- To support and help the residents
- To contribute to the achievement of the Home’s standards for Hospitality Services.
To provide dining room services to the home by :
- Tidying and cleaning the dining rooms following a regular cleaning routine.
- Preparing tables for appropriate service of meals.
- Ensuring that cruets, sugar basins are filled and crockery is unchipped, cutlery cleaned and polished before laying of tables.
- Inform chef of any individual requirements of residents.
-Ensuring that used linen is prepared to be taken to the laundry
- Assisting with the cleansing of crockery & cutlery
To provide a high standard of hospitality service:
- To ensure the service of meals are efficient and in a pleasant manner, serving meals of the correct portion requirements, liaising closely with care staff to ensure residents have the sufficient amount of food and refreshments for their individual wellbeing.
- Assisting with simple food preparation as requested by the chef during busy periods.
- Preparing trays for meals in rooms as requested by the resident or care staff.
Collecting trays after use.
- Prepare and serve tea/coffee morning, afternoon and as requested for residents and visitors, following procedures of payment for resident’s visitors.
To undertake all general cleaning tasks by:
- Tidying dining rooms and the working areas of hospitality, ensuring all waste and bins are disposed of correctly.
- Following cleaning schedules as directed by the line Manager.
- Assisting Housekeepers with spillages to reduce cross contamination and any accidents.
- To assist with other tasks necessary to facilitate the smooth running of the home as directed by the Line Manager.
- To ensure that all training given is adhered to (this includes Health and Safety issues, COSHH, Food Hygiene and other cleaning training).
- To respond to emergencies as appropriate
To assist in providing hospitality services and support to residents, relatives and visitors as directed by the Line Manager by:
- Responding to requests for assistance as agreed with the Line Manager.
- Responding to visitors and guests
- Ensuring that records and reports are properly written up e.g.
cleaning schedules, work sheets as and when required.
A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role is required by our client.
If you feel that this sounds like the opportunity for you...then please apply ASAP...
*Please note - by applying for this role, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who will contact you directly should your CV make their short-list
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm / Ongoing
- Rate: Â£6.80 - 8.00 per hour + +
- Location: West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Gareth Roberts
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LR160803HOS
- Posted: 2016-08-03 10:26:14 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Head Bar Person / Bar & Waiting Staff - Great Leighs, Chelmsford
- Experienced Retail Manager - Menswear - Lincoln
- Field Sales Executive / BDM - Superb Opportunity - Dynamic Firm!
- Lettings Property Manager - Stamford - South Lincolnshire
- Experienced Despatch Operative - (Fork Lift Licence Required)
- Junior Mac Operator - Great Career Prospects! ~ Brentwood
- Experienced Automated Gate Engineer - Herts/Cambs Border
- Experienced Automated Gate Engineer - Nr Royston, Herts
- Retail Sales Advisors - Menswear / Fashion ~ Urgent Roles!
- Part-Time Marketing Administrator - Brentwood
- SQL Server Operator - Superb Company - Lincoln
- Retail Sales Advisors - Menswear / Fashion (Part or Full Time)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager - Menswear / Fashion - Swindon
- Retail Store Manager - Menswear - Swindon Designer Outlet
- Assistant Manager - Menswear / Fashion Retail - Herefordshire
- Experienced Retail Manager - Menswear - Superb Company!
- Assistant Building Works Surveyor - Superb Career Move!
- Sales Coordinator / Telesales - No experience required
- Sous Chef - Banqueting / Fine Dining - Chelmsford area
- Head Chef ~ (Potential Step-Up From Sous Chef!)