Residential Property PA
Do you have Residential Property experience to include transactions, searches, completions, source of funds issues etc?
Do you have experience in the use of a document management system and online property searches?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to Include:
- Typing and answering telephone queries
- File management
- Tracking and professional Residential property transactions and updating fee earners
- Liaising with clients and agents
- Meeting clients as necessary
- All general clerical duties as required
- Excellent typing and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to progress a high caseload
- Must have residential property transactional experience
- Use of document management system and online property searches
- PA/Legal secretarial, office based experience
Hours: Full time, 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef