Internal Auditor - Recently Qualified/ Part Qualified - Suffolk
Salary: to £45000 + study (if applicable) + benefits.
Our Client is a well known UK business who is seeking a strong, committed auditor for their team.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor will include planning and performance of risk based audit reviews of financial and operational processes.
Able to promote good practice and risk management across the business.
You will be a part qualified/newly qualified accountant, with an excellent academic record.
Interpersonal skills are of paramount importance as is the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
You must have the ambition and energy to promote business process improvements.
This role offers an outstanding career opportunity in a highly meritocratic environment, with exposure to all aspects of a forward thinking company.
Qualifications: Newly or part Qualified.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Financial Services
- Lead Internal Auditor-Midlands
- Senior Auditor – Asset Management
- Retail Auditor Internal
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Auditor/Audit Analyst - London
- Technology and IT Change Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Specialist Project Contractor
- ACA-Internal Audit Career opportunity-London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance - London
- Deputy Head of Audit/ Senior Manager – London
- Senior IT Audit Manager/Deputy Head
- Internal Auditor/Senior
- Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Auditor/Technology Audit (Senior)
- Senior IT Auditor - Dublin
- Senior IT Audit Manager - London
- Senior IT Auditor - South West
- Business Assurance/ Senior Internal Auditor