Internal Auditor - Recently Qualified/ Part Qualified - Suffolk
Salary: to £45000 + study (if applicable) + benefits.
Our Client is a well known UK business who is seeking a strong, committed auditor for their team.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor will include planning and performance of risk based audit reviews of financial and operational processes.
Able to promote good practice and risk management across the business.
You will be a part qualified/newly qualified accountant, with an excellent academic record.
Interpersonal skills are of paramount importance as is the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
You must have the ambition and energy to promote business process improvements.
This role offers an outstanding career opportunity in a highly meritocratic environment, with exposure to all aspects of a forward thinking company.
Qualifications: Newly or part Qualified.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor -West Midlands
- Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Head of Audit – London
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit/Senior - Midlands
- Audit and Compliance Associate - South West or North West
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA – Financial Services
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Central Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
- Internal Audit/Senior – Midlands
- Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Surrey
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Oxfordshire
- VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.