Drug and Alcohol Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD)
Drug and Alcohol Nurses - (RGN or RMN or RNLD) - Burton-upon-Trent
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a leading provider of substance misuse rehabilitation for adults with drug and alcohol addictions and provides a variety of services in the Burton Upon Trent area.
The service has one of the best rehabilitation conversion rates in the UK and has been cited as displaying Best Practice for Rehabilitation.
There are detoxification, residential and semi-independent living services on site.
The role has a salary of £25,000 - £27,000 and requires nurses with a genuine passion and interest in drug rehabilitation and will involve working primarily on the detoxification unit as well as the residential rehabilitation unit.
In order to apply for this role you must be:
- RMN or RGN or RNLD registered nurse
- Able to work 42 hours per week across day and night shifts
- have a genuine interest in drug use and addictions
- preferably to have worked within a similar environment.
We may consider newly qualified nurses as long as they have done a placement within a drug and alcohol service
For more information please call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 or forward a CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse