Staff Nurse - PICU
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital, based in central London, offering treatment for both adults and children.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across surgical, medical, imaging, theatre, paediatric and critical care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced Staff Nurse who can work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver the highest level of care to all patients within the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Paediatric Nurse with up-to-date NMC registration
- At least 1 years' experience specialising within PICU
- Qualified in PICU or paediatric critical care
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Mentorship Qualification - desirable
- Ability to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes