Social Worker - Adults and Older Peoples Team - Cardiff
Social Worker - Adults and Older Peoples Team - Cardiff - £21.35ph
We are looking for a Social Worker to join Cardiff's Adults and Older People's Team.
Applicants should have experience within adult care and have good knowledge around mental capacity and safeguarding.
The managers on the team offer supervision at least once a month with plenty of support from other long standing team members.
Training will be provided by the council when needed, including initial IT training.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Supportive management
- Potential for some home working
- Parking available on site
- “My Liquid Rewards” our exclusive discount and rewards scheme
Duties as a Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assessing service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Adults Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Moving people from residential placements into supported living
- Shutting down day services
- Changing transport arrangements for clients
- Managing high risk case loads
- Multi-disciplinary meetings to put proper plans in place for the high risk cases
- Joint working with health - some nursing/health staff in the team
- Safeguarding investigations
As a Adults Social Worker you will:
- Be CCW / HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Devizes, Wiltshire
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Plymouth
- Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Triage Nurse - RGN - Bristol
- Staff Nurse RMN - Medium/Low Secure - Walsall
- Ward Manager RMN - Locked female transitional - Wolverhampton
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Neurological rehabilitation - NHS -
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Elderly Care - South London -
- RMN - Regional Night Services Co-ordinator - West Midlands
- Occupational Therapist - Wheelchair Service - Band 5 - S.London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Elderly Care - Hounslow
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h