KS1/ KS2 Teachers. Fast feedback!
I am working with a number of Primary schools throughout Berkshire, who are still looking to appoint Teachers for the new school year in September.
There is also some flexibility with the potential of October or January starts also available!
Members of the schools Senior Leadership Teams will be avaialable in the school during the holiday's so you will still be able to recieve feeback quickly, allowing you to always know where you stand regarding your application.
Positions I am currently working on range from the EYFS through to Keystage 2, meaning there is something for every skill set.
Whether you are looking to start your career or take the next step up, we have some great opportunities for you!
If you are interested in a new opportunity, or know of someone who would be, then please contact Reece Smith on 0207 940 2749 or email me at email@example.com along with an up to date CV (must be in Word format).
I look forward to hearing from you!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Year 3 Primary School Teacher in ‘Good’ School, Southend-On-Sea
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project