Support Team Leader; CRM; SQL; London; up to £35k + Bonus
Support Team Leader, pying up to £35k, is required by a global telecoms marketing Company from their UK base near Covent Garden.
The Company who are passionate about offering a tailored solution to their large, premium, client base are seeking an organised Team Leader to manage a small IT Support team.
As Support Team Leader you will be responsible for managing the day to day IT support function and crucially be pro active in building a continual improvement programme to ensure that the Company constantly deliver a superior support function.
As well as the day to day team management, you will possess the technical skills that will necessary in the event of call escalation.
As UK Support Team Leader, you will have experience of the following:
MS SQL - 2005 / 2008
MS Server - 2008
Windows - 7 & 8
You should be an experienced problem solver, have excellent Customer Service values as well as being a motivator in what can be a demanding environment. Previous experience within a telecoms environment would be a huge benefit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Company with a passion for staff development in a great location.
For the right person, the Company will offer a salary of up to £35k and in addition offer a Company bonus scheme.
The Company are looking to recruit this month and are keen to interview as soon as possible, therefore if you believe you have the right skills and experience, please click the apply now function without hesitation.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k