Lead Registrant - Working with SIEF - Antwerp
Our client is a small yet very reputable scientific consultancy whose owner takes a strong interest in developing peoples skillets to who help them meet their true potential.
As a result of continued success within the regulatory field, they are now looking for a registrations specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with existing REACh registrations experience to be responsible for the joint registration of substances on behalf of multiple clients where you will work closely with SIEF for authorisation.
This position is ideal for someone who has experience in dossier compilation and submission to take the next step in their career to become the go to person in the industry.
- A scientific education in a related field
- A first experience of around 2-3 years in REACh Registrations
- Strong experience of REACh-IT tools like IUCLID5
- Additional experience with Biocides will be an advantage
- Professional level of English with Dutch and French being a strong advantage
If you are looking for a new challenge in the varied and exciting world of consulting, forward you CV in an MS Word format to email@example.com of feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / IUCLID / IUCLID5 / Chemicals / Active Substance
Nonstop Chemical is one of Europes leading recruitment agencies within the industry with a strong focus on working with Regulatory and Toxicology Professionals across the Chemicals, Cosmetics, Agrochemical and associated sectors.
If this advert does not match your profile, feel free to contact me for an initial confidential discussion for opportunities withing the French and Belgian territories.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Medical Education- Team Lead! Germany
- PHARMA OTC - Sales - Bern / Basel - CH
- Strategic Marketing Advisor in prestigiosa farmaceutica
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- Sr QA Manager-Unique project and perspective-Switzerland
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere