Senior Industrial Disease Fee Earner, Leeds
Our client, an established Law firm based in Leeds are recruiting for several Senior Industrial Disease Fee Earners to join their team.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 7 years experience in order to be considered for this role handling predominantly litigated files.
Our client has vacancies in their Resolution and Assessment teams for:
2 Senior Fee Earners (who will be provided with Legal Secretarial Support)
A Senior Team Leader-who will be expected to manage five Assessor Candidates each of which are expected to be fully confident in dealing with their own caseload.
The salary is extremely flexible with the role and the role as mentioned earlier comes with fantastic career progression for suitable candidates.
To apply for this role please contact Natasha Tolan-Smith on 01133 979 929 or email email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for Law firms large and small across the UK and beyond.
We have regional teams and specialists consultants that work across all legal disciplines.
We are legal talent specialists.
We work with Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Paralegals, Costs Lawyers, Legal Support Staff, Locum & Contract Lawyers, In-house Lawyers, Equity & Salaried Partners, Legal IT, Marketing and Business Development.
With over 100 years combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks, we are the recognised talent partner of choice with an impressive client base across the UK and beyond.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal