The opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Practitioner to join an NHS Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) within the Greater Manchester area.
The position is Band 6 paying £22-26ph (Limited Company) working full time Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week) for 3 months with the potential of extension thereafter.
*To carry a community and manage your own case load of mental health patients up to the age of 18 (CAMHs)
*Demonstrates an understanding of anxiety and depression and how it may present to Mental Health Wellbeing.
*You will be expected to undertake health and risk assessments identifying needs based on the interpretation of facts and to make a further decision on the appropriate action.
*Knowledge of medication used in anxiety and depression and other common mental health problems
*Demonstrates an understanding for the need to use evidence based psychological therapies and how it relates to this post
*To provide a flexible approach to children young people and their families and carers who may have difficulties engaging with services.
*Ability to work within a team and foster good working relationships
*To have the ability to work under pressure as an organised lone worker.
*Must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC, a qualified Social Worker or Occupational Therapist currently registered with the HCPC.
*Must have a minimum 6 months working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CAMHS, IAPT, CMHT, CBT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
*Full valid driving license and a car is essential to use as part of the community job role.
Please note: If you have any friends, family or colleagues looking for work in the field, don't forget we do offer a £250 referral bonus for any new candidates placed into work on the completion of their contract.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions on 01772208963
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland