Theatre Practitioner - Multi Disciplined
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Kent, and they are seeking a Theatre Practitioner - Multi Disciplined, to join their team of staff in the Theatres Department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- UK Recognised anaesthetic qualification and relevant experience.
- Recovery skills underpinned by up to date knowledge.
- Good experience in the care of obese patients in the perioperative environment.
- Crucial skills in managing a difficult airway and ability to operate emergency equipment, eg.
Fibreoptic intubating equipment amongst others.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the anatomy of the upper airway, as well as predictors of difficult airway intubation and management thereof.
- Up-to-date knowledge of CPR and rapid sequence intubation.
- Ability to support and lead a team.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
- Demonstrate In-depth specialist knowledge regarding care of the bariatric patient in perioperative environment and potential complications.
- Demonstrate awareness of complications and side-effects associated with bariatric surgery.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1
- Management qualification
This post is for 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes