Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Swindon, and they are seeking a Theatre Manager, to join their team of staff within the Theatres department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Relevant post-registration Theatre/Anaesthetic qualification
- Evidence of CPD e.g.
BSc or Masters
- Expert knowledge of clinical practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Director in Emergency Services
- Nursing Director of Critical Care
- Peadiatric Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer