We are looking for CLAIMS TRAINEE for our client, a leading UK claims organisation! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced work environment and gain wide exposure within well established training facilities!
The job offers excellent salary (based on experience) along with generous benifits, bonus and holidays!
Because our client has offices across the UK, the job can be based from any of their offices!
As CLAIMS TRAINEE your responsibilities include:
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working as a personal injury claims handler
- Learning through an extensive training program
The right CLAIMS TRAINEE will have:
- Previous similar experience in General insurance/ financial sector (preferred)
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Skills to think innovatively
- Excellent communication and people skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician