Contract Scheduler Co-ordinator
Contract Scheduler - Burscough - £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Contract Scheduler, Contracts Scheduler, Contracts Co-ordinator, Contract Co-ordinator, Project Co-ordinator
Working within the Contracts Department, you will be responsible for managing orders from receipt to delivery.
Ensuring that customers are informed on all related issues throughout.
- Produce an agreed schedule of the customer's requirements.
- Liaise with sales team to ensure customer's requirements are fully understood including lead-times, agreed delivery requirements and technical issues.
- Interpretation of architects drawings and contractor schedules.
- Obtain written full and final approval from the customer.
- Facilitate meetings and meetings and site visits where appropriate to assist the customer in managing the project.
- Liaise with planner to ensure all raw materials are ordered, the order is booked into the production plan, all sub-contract requirements are ordered and scheduled.
- Regular updates with planning and purchasing to monitor order progress.
- Where customer changes affect delivery date obtain written acknowledgement from the customer before proceedings.
- Provide where necessary progress information to the customer.
- Visit site as necessary to liaise with the customer.
- Ensure all verbal instructions are confirmed in writing.
- Produce financial information for cash flow as necessary.
- Ensure the customer is aware of all implications to a change from a delivery and cost point of view.
- Re-plan as necessary through the planner and convey in writing the new delivery dates to the customer.
This role may suit someone who has come from a Project Co-ordinator role or similar.
Salary up to £30,000 pa
To apply for the role of Contract Manager please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician
- Export Sales Administrator
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant / Buyer Administrator
- Branch Leader (Automotive)