SP- Assessment - Take a step up
A Local Authority client in East London is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Assessment Team.
The client is one of the more reputable Local Authorities in the area with fantastic retention rates.
You'll also have access to a huge number of opportunities and schemes that are not available to locum staff or offered in other Local Authorities.
One such benefit is a progression fast track.
The Local Authority has a clear structure and system in place for promoting staff from within rather than recruiting externally.
Furthermore you're able to apply to this position with no experience as a Senior Practitioner meaning that you'll be able to rapidly progress form Social Worker grade to Managerial level by working for this Council.
Further benefits the Council offers permanent staff include:
- A competitive salary determined on your experience and how well you interview.
- Lower caseloads than similar positions for other Authorities in the area.
- A great management team that supports you in supervising your team.
- Staff discounts at retailers.
- Training opportunities.
- Recruitment and retention payments of £5,000 over your first year.
- A car allowance.
- A relocation package of up to £7,500 and access to an affordable housing scheme.
Successful applicants will have worked for at least 12 months in a statutory Social Work Team as a Senior Practitioner previously.
You must also be HCPC registered and have access to a vehicle.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare