Business Analyst- Transformation Project
Business Analyst- Transformation- Hampshire-1 month contract- £450 a day LTD
Our client are a large public sector organisation based in Hamble in Hampshire and looking for a Business Analyst to join them on a transformation project.
The ideal candidate will support transformation projects in identifying business requirements, analysing business processes and root causes of operational issues, designing new processes, ways of working and organisational structures.
The responsibilities of the role include business data analysis, workshop facilitation, requirements gathering, process design, operating model design, customer journey mapping, root cause analysis and problem solving.
, MS Office suite, with proficiency in MS Excel, Visio and MS Powerpoint
, Process mapping
, Customer journey mapping
, Workshop facilitation
, Operating model design
, Communications skills
, Attention to detail
, Ability to define business requirements for technology systems and understanding of how technology can support business processes
, Understanding of project management methodologies, incl.
Prince 2 and agile
, Previous experience of working in a policing or other public sector environment
, Willingness to work in multiple locations across Hampshire
This job closes on Tuesday August 9 2016 at 17:00.
For further information and to apply please call Victoria at Excipion on 02392 322309 and send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)