Service Advisor - Automotive
Service Advisor - Automotive
Salary: £20,000 Basic £24,000 OTE
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations.
We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Advisor to join our dealership in Aylesbury.
Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
- Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
- Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
- Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
- Produce customer invoices
- Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
The ideal Service Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £20,000 Basic £24,000 OTE
- Location: Aylesbury,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: CV WOW
- Contact: Customer Experience Team Post
- Tel: 02392 856811
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BV-SAA-AYLE
- Posted: 2016-08-03 12:15:06 -
- View all Jobs from CV WOW
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team