Senior CRA Associate - Copenhagen
CRA Associate - Denmark
Are you ready for some new challenges and want to continue developing in your career as a senior clinical research associate? - This opportunity might be perfect for you!
Location - Denmark
My client is looking for you with a good track record as a CRA with about 4 years experience, you would have a degree in life science and speak English AND Danish fluently.
Take the chance, and take your next step in your career and join this successful and established company.
You role would include preparing and completing application to the regulatory authorities and ethic committees, being responsible for the sites and on-site management during the study process and Participate in Audits and Inspections, Co-monitoring and Accompanied site visits.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? - Please send me your CV in a word document and we can schedule a time for a confidential conversation.
+46 (0) 846 505 819
I look forward to hearing from you!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London